Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy stampers

Back to my monthly stamp camps again today - I LOVE to make stuff - whether it's stamping, sewing, knitting or baking - if I could only find some way to get paid to do it all full time I would sit all day long just making things. Of course there is also that issue of time.....so the pay would also have to include a full time house keeper and a nanny .... so maybe not for a while. Anyway... what I enjoy just as much - if not even more - is watching other people enjoying making the stuff I have prepared. The Stampin Up Statement is "To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity..." well I know it's tacky but it's also very true. Just as much as I enjoy holding up a finished project and saying "look what I made" I love watching others have that same reaction. Okay I'll get off my soap box now :o)

I made a few more things for stamp camp last night (because you know - I couldn't possibly be happy with the stuff I had already made - it wasn't good enough!) So here is what I came up with....


The paisley is from "Polka Dots and Paisley" set that we got free as a Christmas present from SU ... I LOVE free :o) It will be available in March. And the other is from the SAB set "Very Punny".


My DD's have a 3 day weekend this weekend for MLK day and Friday nights are usually our homework free night so they are now playing "mommy" with all their babies and pets and strollers and have spread their stuff from one end of the house to the other.... It's going to be a drama when DH gets home and they are told to pack it all up.... but while they are playing nicely together I will leave them be. Friday nights are also my nights off from dinner - it's the one night I don't want to make ANY decisions - it's DH's turn. I don't care if we eat Vegemite sandwiches... as long as I don't have to make the decision OR the dinner. I think it will probably be leftovers night but that is fine with me too.

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Melissa's Stampin' Spot said...

Awesome as always!! Love all your cards that you have posted. Puts mine to shame. Will you be doing a link to "ALL" your cards?? Cuz I know you had more items for stamp camp, hahaha... I know I know keeps you on your toes...