Monday, January 8, 2007

Step one - create a blog.....

Well step one is complete - I have done as instructed by my very good friend Melissa (amazing how much power a friend can wield even when she's thousands of miles away....) and joined the masses by creating my own blog..... now what? I will have to play around a little more and see what I can come up with. I think it will be handy for my worldwide family and friends to be able to check up on us and hopefully I can share all the different things I make. We'll see how far this goes!

3 comments:

Melissa's Stampin' Spot said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! Way to go chick!! Glad to have you on board!! Just remember Julie & Julia you will have to supply your readers...they are waiting... hahahaha!!
Melissa

Leslie said...

Hi Yvette! Glad Melissa talked you into it. Look forward to reading it!

Yvette said...

Yes it's dangerous what Melissa can talk me into... LOL