Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Color Challenged

Do you have a color that you just never seem to be able to use? For me that color is SU Orchid Opulence - I used to have a tough time with Taken With Teal but I'm getting better with that one. I also also almost never use Glorious Green and Yo Yo Yellow. Anyway.... I am in a swap in the Diva Group and of course the color challenge was to use Orchid Opulence, Going Grey and Whisper White. Here's what I ended up with.... (sorry for the spoiler Jana)



It's actually not bad (even if I do say so myself.....) though I still don't know if it will make me reach for Orchid Opulence again......


Now I am off to cover a lunch tin for a birthday gift. Gotta love those tins!

1 comment:

Dustanne said...

Being a demo, I love that other people have problems with certain colours....love the card!