Monday, April 30, 2007

Gift boxes

With Mother's day and teacher appreciation week coming up you can always use more gift boxes and bag ideas. I made this one using the "One sheet box" tutorial on SCS and we made it at stamp camp on Friday.

It's the perfect size for gift cards, some little note cards or some jewelry. Of course chocolate would also fit in there :o) The little piece of green paper is from the "Pallette of Prints" 6x6 pad of paper that is a sneak peak of the designer papers that SU will have in the new catalog - I LOVE them!! If this is any indication of what is coming I am going to have a serious cramp in my budget because I am going to have to have it ALL! But then again - what's new?

This one is just a quick cover for a bag that you could fill with candy or other little things.

I used the Polka dots and Paisley paper and stamp set and it will be a good addition to the teacher appreciation gifts I am putting together.
Okay I'm back to work on the scrapbooks - nearly done with the first one - woohoo!!