Monday, November 12, 2007

Starburst Snowflake


Isn't this the coolest???? It's made with the 2 SU tag punches - you have to really look close to figure that one out! And what I like is that even though I didn't get everything all straight and stuff it still looks pretty (although I went a little heavy on the glitter...) :o) I found it on SCS (of course) and you can find the directions here. We are going to do it tomorrow for my Technique Tuesday class. As a bonus (?) you end up with a bunch of tags punched out so you can quickly make some gift tags - you could even use this as a present topper. Or make it in red and it's a poinsettia..... or use black for the tags and you have a stain glass window effect.... the possibilities are endless! On and while you're over at SCS check out the Holiday Tutorial Blitz they're having - every day for the next 2 weeks they are featuring a different holiday project for you to make - too cool!

On a sewing note here is one of the bags I made over the weekend


LOVE it!! This is going to be mine I think but I can already think of a few people to make one for :o) I never seem to have problem coming up with things to make and people to make them for.... the problem is always TIME!


Happy crafting!

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love that flower, this card is beautiful, what wonderful fabric you used for the bag.

Jana Weaver said...

Love the card...I haven't tried that technique yet, but I must!! And I agree with Flossie...the fabric for that bag is gorgeous!!

Huggs,
J.

Leslie said...

Hi Yvette! Love that card and love that bag! :)