Monday, September 26, 2011

Finding a rhythm

I don't know why it's taking me so long to find a rhythm to my days....... Some days I feel energized and merrily check of my list of things to do for the day. Other days I fiddle around with this or that and never really accomplish anything before my 2nd job of chief taxi driver and homework helper starts promptly at 2:45pm. I get frustrated a lot but then try to remember that really in the grand scheme of things this is really such a short period of time in life. Next year the girls will be in middle and high school (ugh!) which adds an extra hour to "my" part of the day, and before I know it they won't be needing me for driving OR homework. SO I try to be content in the "now".

Mini quilt details

One of my goals had been to fill my etsy store by the end of this month....it's not going to happen. Don't get me wrong - I'm still making stuff all the time but a lot of it are things people have ordered from me already so the extra's are not getting made. So if you have seen something on my blog or on my flickr account that you would like me to make - please just ask me. I LOVE to make stuff :0 ) and would love to make you something. Meanwhile I will keep working away on my store stuff and hope to have it stocked soon - and hopefully soon find a rhythm to my days.

1 comment:

Kim said...

You are right just to enjoy the NOW. You are so very blessed to have the "me" time and get to be at home with your family. So it doesn't matter if your days have a perfect rhythm or not. You're putting the important things first regardless.