Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A cute RAK

It has been non stop activity for me since school started back on Monday - in fact I spent yesterday and today AT school - so I haven't made anything to show you but I did want to share this too cute DAK (Deliberate Act of Kindness). I am in an online stamping group called Stampin Diva's and every month we are partnered up for a sister swap. This month I got Michelle and for our "green card" challenge she sent me this card.




Is that frog not the most stinking cute thing you have ever seen?!?!? And it is all done with punches - circle, oval and the little slot punch. Way too cute - LOVE it Michelle :o)



Tonight after bookclub (we are discussing The Memory Keeper's Daughter - good book!) ends crazy day #3 and then I have a reprieve on Thursday (well except for soccer practice that is) until Friday when I have stamp camp in the morning, craft activity at my daughter's girl scout troop after school and then stamp camp again at night - phew! I would like to say I'll rest and stamp over the weekend but the girls have dance, soccer and a birthday party each to go to - no rest for the wicked right? Except that I haven't even had time to do anything wicked.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Yvette,
So glad you enjoyed the frog card! Loved all the cards you made me, too!!!!

Hugs,
Michelle