Sunday, April 1, 2007

MIA - now returned!

I survived the week! Hopefully there is still someone out there to remember me but I'm back now and this next week should be better..... I hope.....well a girl can dream can't she???? Stamp camp was Friday - and can you believe there is only 1 stamp camp left before I leave for the summer?!?! Wow time goes fast! Here are a few of the things we made.




This card idea was from Stampin Success. The card is actually cut at the fold line and turned up about 1" so that the inside of the card shows at the bottom - just something a little different again.

This card uses the So Saffron Long Note and the Office Accoutrement set - I LOVE those new punches and it almost looks like a clipboard doesn't it? Have to play some more with that idea!

The photo isn't all that great - sorry - but the template for this cute carrot candy box I found here . It's quick and easy and you can get 2 out of a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock.

I also received the chocolate swap back I participated in - what could be better that receiving a box full of chocolate?? This is the one I made



and I would love to say I took all the swaps out of the box and arranged them nicely and took a photo to share with you all before I started attacking the chocolate... but ... well truth is it wasn't until after the chocolate contents had been thoroughly - um - analyzed.... that I realized that a photo would have been nice - so if you want to see how pretty they looked when I received them you will have to look here on Melissa's blog to see them (apparently she has more self control than I do...). They were all very cool ideas though - Christine even monogrammed each mug with the person's first initial - WOW! It is now proudly on display in my crafting room full of - what else - chocolate :o)

Okay off to tackle the day - youngest DD has a birthday party this afternoon - going to see if I can talk the DH into taking her since it is at ZUMA fun center so they will just be wandering round playing all the games.

1 comment:

Jana Weaver said...

Very cute projects! Love the milk carton!!