Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Easter card

I made this card a while ago and used it for 2 swaps I was in and they have finally been swapped out so now I can show you. (Melissa I sent yours out today - Jana I think yours must be in the mail because I got mine today.)


One swap was to do something with the egg shaped playing cards from the Target $1 spot and the other was an Easter swap so I could just do them both the same. There was a LOT of masking in this card - not one I would probably do again!

In the card swap I received back the CUTEST chocolate bunny - choc chip paper covering the egg and then ears and legs made with the oval punch. (Jana I figured out what yours should look like but I didn't get instructions on how to hold it all together - can you please tell me?)


On Monday night for my downline meeting they had asked me to do a faux show so I challenged myself to do it exactly as if it was a real show and so I made some cards to highlight the "Say it with Stamps" promotion SU is having.


This one I used the "Reason to Smile" hostess stamp set and inked the butterfly with blush blossom and then went in with the cameo coral and close to cocoa markers to highlight the different spots. I used the sentiment from "Tiny Talk"


This one uses the little flower from "Little Pieces", the bigger flower from "Big Blooms" and the sentiment from "Warm Words"

This one is quick and easy using the "All Year Cheer" and "Polka Dots and Paisley"

Okay I'm off do do another round of kids activites. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jana Weaver said...

LOVE that easter card, and can't wait to get mine (tomorow when I pick hubby up at airport he'll have it! :) And all your say it wiht stamps samples are gorgeous!!! Will tell Michelle she needs tocase them! :-)

I just emailed the directions to the diva list. Sorry...I'm a dork!!! But thank you for reminding me!!! Let me know how it turns out...I ran out of paper so didn't keep one for myself! Again - dork!!

Have a wonderful Easter!
Huggs,
Jana