It turned out AWESOME don't you think? I so enjoyed making it and would love to do a ton more of them - want one? Okay so that was the good news...... the bad news is that as I was reassembling the clock it needed some minor adjustments (it had a floppy hour hand) and when I was "adjusting" it the second hand broke off - and wouldn't you know, it's the second hand that makes them all go round :o( So now my clock ticks away but never changes time. I am going to have to go round to Target, Walmart etc and try and find a clock that's the same size as this one so that I can use my beautiful clock face - either than or just hang it up for decoration...... so sad!
I was checking out my favorite blogs and saw that Jana tagged me - pick your favorite 5 blogs not including the person that tagged you. Oh so hard- especially since Jana already picked a bunch of my favorites! Okay so here's my pick
1. Well I have to of course say my wonderful friend Melissa is the first one I check every day - especially now that she is on the Tallyscrapper design team she is really rocking!
2. My stamping hero Beate who inspires us all (and has already been tagged by probably a billion people)
3. My fellow stamping Diva Linda always has really good cards and lately has been sharing tutorials as well.
4. I also lurk over at Kelly's blog to see what fabulous creations she has come up with and then last but not least
5. Alisa a fellow Aussie and and very talented SU demo.
I must admit I lurk a lot and don't often leave comments on people's blogs and then get dissappointed when no one comments on mine so I am taking a tip from Alison and making this "leave a comment" day to show all you talented people out there that I do enjoy your posts.
Have a great day!