Thursday, August 16, 2007

One more page

Here is one more page I did last night - I really like this one!


You may be wondering why I have photos of my daughter eating... well she is eating her first Australian meat pie. Meat pies in Australia are as traditional as hot dogs in the US - you just can't go there and not have one. That's what they sell at all the games, train stations, milk bars (ie the corner deli type place) etc etc. Once she had her first one she was hooked and she had one nearly every day we were there this time. Neither of the girls have developed the taste for vegemite yet though..... I'm still working on them :o)
Today I have to switch gears and make a card and gift for the 4th grade teacher for tomorrow - nothing like a bit of last minute stress to get the creative juices flowing!

1 comment:

Melissa's Stampin' Spot said...

Awesome page!! Again don't stop keep going I wanna see more!! 8-)!