Friday, August 17, 2007

Teacher's birthday

So I switched back to cards yesterday to make some for the teacher's birthday.
I just LOVE this new "cutie pie" designer paper from SU! I am going to need to buy another few packs because the more I look at it the more I have ideas of things it would be perfect for. It's just so bright and happy :o) I made a 5 1/2" square card to give more room for all the kids to sign it - I don't do that size very often (it wasn't 6x6 because I don't have the 12x12 paper yet...)and then I made her a set of 8 matching regular sized cards with various messages as part of her gift. She loved it!

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

I agree, love this paper and the color combinations, great card.

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card Yvette! I love that paper too, and can't wait to get mine next week finally!!

Huggs,
Jana

Nancy said...

The more I see it, the more I realize I need to order this paper!!!

Great card!

Kathy said...

I can see why you need to order more paper - it makes a beautiful card