Friday, October 5, 2007

Birthday Stamp-a-stack

Here are the other 3 cards we made at today's birthday card stamp a stack.

I have said it before and I will undoubtedly say it again - I love these nature type stamp sets - Stem Silhouettes is my current favorite but I still love my old Botanicals set too.


They're just so peaceful and elegant.... if you can use "peaceful" to describe a card.... but you know what I mean. In this one I used artichoke and wasabi with chocolate chip (because you always need a little chocolate...).

This card was off center in the scan but by the time I realized it was too late and I was too lazy to rescan it (how sad is that?) But you get the idea and can believe me when I say it's much more centered in real life......

I am having fun with the new corner punch. I used Blush blossom, Groovy Guava and celery and the sentiment is from the "Three Thoughts" Simply Sent Kit.

And lastly this one



I get into such a habit of using the new in-colors that all my other colors sit feeling very neglected so I forced myself to pull out some long forgotten colors - perfect and pale plum with some sage shadow (with just a hint of the new basic grey) - and then I go "oh yeah, I like these colors!"

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

love the card, your first card is awesome.