Wednesday, October 3, 2007

She brightens my day

I joined the Scrapping Survivor's challenge on Tallyscrapper a while ago with every confidence that I would be able to keep up with the challenges. Well - you can guess how that story goes.. I already missed the first week ... well dang it I am NOT going to be first one voted out! Today was the last day of the 2nd week challenge so I grabbed a few minutes and a few photos and came up with this



You can read the full challenge here but the main thing was that we had to use the quote "She just had a way of brightening my day". Well my girls are my constant source of joy (and sorrow...) but I couldn't pick just one of my girls so I included both of them. Phew - made the deadline! Looks like I'm in for another week :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yvette,
I LOVE this page!!! What a great layout and way tooooo cute pictures for it.
Great job.
Stampin' Hugs,
Sher