Sunday, December 30, 2007

It's over!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! It's funny how you spend a month or more planning and wrapping and making stuff and shopping and it's all over in such a short time (9am at our house). But it was a good Christmas this year. I was making gifts right up to the last minute! These totes and frog were for my neighbor's kids



The frog pattern came from purlbee, and I made her an A-Z scrapbook for each kid so all she has to do is stick in the photos but in my excitement at getting them done I didn't even take any photos of them .... so I might have to borrow them back to take a few.

I had bought some quilt kits at Jo Ann's for my girls and had grand plans on making them in time for Christmas to go with the Bitty Babies Santa was bringing .....

Dec 22nd - there's no way I'm going to get them done - oh well, I'll make them for Valentines instead..

Dec 23rd - dang it - I'm going to make them!!

Dec 24th - 11:15pm - I DID it!!!!



They loved them and their Bitty Babies have been wrapped in them or lying on them ever since :o) It makes all the effort worth it.

And this super cute note book and tissue holder came from Sarah just in time for Christmas



It was her part in the pay it forward game I joined. I love them - thanks Sarah! And I am also very glad I have a year to pass it forward!

And finally an exciting adventure - my friends Sara and Jennifer opened a new scrapbooking store Scrappin in the City and I spent the day on Friday playing over there - I will be teaching classes there starting January (you can check out my Valentines class under the class schedule) It's way too much fun to be called a job!

Wishing you all a very happy new year - see you in 2008!!

3 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Sounds like a wonderful Christmas! Your bags and frog are too cute. WTG finishing those quilts! :) tfs!

Leslie said...

Happy New Year Yvette! Love what you made! I must say, you are one talented lady! :)

Melissa's Stampin' Spot said...

Happy New Year to my friend! Wishing you the best in 2008!! Love all your goodies indeed!