Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Stamped Gifts

The last stamp camp of the year is always a "giftables" stamp camp and here is what we did on Friday.

These cute trees


which you can find the directions and variations for here. I used 3" x 3/4" strips on mine. My younger DD made one as well and I was surprised how easy it was for her. She now has it proudly next to her bed and is busy making mini presents to go under it.

Little tins with gift tags in them.


I had originally bought these to fill with Halloween m&m's and never got around to it but they fit the tags perfectly. Of course a pretty pair of earrings would also fit nicely :o)
I LOVE these cd calendars
I downloaded the calendar template from A Muse and they are going in the teachers gift bags. You could also make birthday calendars with lines instead of the dates. Did I mention that I love them?
Cute little note pads
I used the free level 3 hostess set from the new IB&C that we received :o) Free is always good!
And lastly a gift card holder
because no matter how hard you try there are always those people that will just get a gift card :o) It's just a 1/2 sheet of cardstock scored at 2" and 6" and held closed with a velcro dot. I used the shimmery white cardstock which you can't really see in the scan and embossed the snowflake.
Hope you are getting all your holiday shopping/crafting done!

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

Wow, some great projects, these are lovely. The trees are wonderful