Wednesday, January 9, 2008

card #2

So as I was looking through my collection of stamps I was having a hard time figuring out which ones were current and which were retired. So after some organization I found that I had only a very limited amount of current stamps!! I will have to rectify that asap but in the meantime this stamp camp has become a limited supply challenge of sorts. I have wanted to try one of those topper cards for a while and so with my limited number of sets this is the card that emerged.



I think it's cute and pretty easy. Good for a kids card but I would give it to a friend too. The bottom piece is 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded in half.


I have been "working" quite a bit at my new job at the scrapbook store lately - really it's much more like playing than working. I am teaching classes there too and so have managed to come up with classes that I can do both with my SU stuff as well as there. I will show you one of those projects tomorrow - I am very happy with it! Meanwhile I am off to cut my projects ready for Friday. Have a great day!

No comments: