Thursday, January 10, 2008

Project #3

Okay I was so excited to come up with this project - I know it's far from an original idea but I made it myself from start to finish :o) It's a birthday flip calendar!


This one I made for stamp camp tomorrow using all SU products (of course). I used the Cutie Pie DP (love it!) and the spunky alphabet. I used some free chipboard for the front and back covers (you know the kind that comes in your packs of 12x12 paper) and just did a word doc to print out all the months and used my crop-a-dile to punch the holes in the top to put the rings through.
I made one for a class I'm teaching at the store in February as well but for that one I used the Sassafras Lass Owl Pals paper which I also just LOVE :o) I don't think the photos are on the website yet but they should be by next week.

So this is half of the battle in my resolution to send out more birthday cards this year. To win the battle I will need to find a prominent place to hang this so that I see the January birthday's some time before March......

1 comment:

Ponderings of a Craft Mom said...

Yvette:

I love the calendars. I want to make one . Very Cute!

Kelly