Friday, February 15, 2008

Post Valentine daze

Wow the days are really getting away from me lately! I am sorry for not being a better blogger. I will try and keep up more regularly in the future. The sad thing is I am not getting much crafting done either. My sister has though and you need to go and check out her etsy store right now! I am proud to say that we own quite a few of her creations and they are well loved! My younger DD got glasses this week and so we have been adjusting to those - she was dealing with them much better today than yesterday so hopefully it won't be long and she won't even notice she's wearing them.

We are definitely on chocolate overload here after yesterday - hope you had a wonderful V day full of sweet things. My older DD - the one with the pig fetish - wanted.... yes you guessed it.... pig valentines for her class and so this is what I came up with



I got the pattern from a link off a link off a link so I am afraid I'm not sure where that was anymore but it was very easy - the cardstock is 4x8, scored in half and then along the 4" edges score from the middle out to the center score line edge....... clear as mud right???? Then I filled cello bags with M&M's and tied the top closed. The pig stamp is from the "Walk this Way" set which was from a mini catty a few years ago.
Have a great day!

No comments: