Friday, March 7, 2008

Another stamp camp card

The morning shift of stamp campers has come and gone and (I hope) enjoyed the projects. I always enjoy the fellowship time we have during stamp camps - a quick time to reconnect before we are all off once again to our busy lives!
Here is another simple card we made (simple is about all I can do at the moment....)


I used the Crystal Effects on the flower petals to add some dimension - you can see it better here

Now I am trying to get organized so I can be prepared for the next weeks worth of activities. Tomorrow night we are going to the circus which I heard is not all that impressive - but then again we are going because the kids enjoy it not because it's the best source of entertainment in town. They are really looking forward to it and excitedly remembering all their favorite acts from last year. On Sunday my older DD is trying out for the dance ensemble which would be a REALLY big deal if she got in. Not sure that she is going to but I think that just the process of auditioning for it will be a good experience for her. Next weekend the Women's Expo is in town and the store has a booth there so I will be busy helping out for that. Come see us if you are in the area!

No comments: