Friday, March 28, 2008

SERIOUSLY!!!

I mean - what happened here? A few days ago it was the beginning of March and now look - here we are at the end..... what happened???? So sorry to anyone who is still dutifully checking my blog to see if I'm still alive - I am! And I'm sorry! Apparently with sick kids, being sick myself, working and spring break it was all I could do to live it and I was unable to write about it. But I'm back now and will try and do a better job of blogging.
Last month a group of us got together and formed a creative challenge group which has been a lot of fun. You can see the results of our first challenge here. We all have very different artistic talents and it was fun to see how they all came through in the challenge. I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with next month - you wouldn't even believe the challenge items if I told you!
Yesterday was the first day I had at home in a very long time and I was SO excited just to be home I decided it was a sewing day and I was very pleased with the outcome - 2 pairs of kids pj's and 3 American Girl doll outfits. Today I think I am switching to paper crafts - I have a swap that I am almost late for and of course another stamp camp coming up. I will hopefully have things to show you tomorrow. Here is an Easter swap that I made


Boy was it fun to get a box full of chocolates back :o)
Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Melissa's Stampin' Spot said...

Seriously I adore your boxes! And seriously even more I adore your canvas that you made. Looks like you've been busy too! Hope everyone is on the mend and things are moving back into place!

Anonymous said...

You just got a blogger award from me check out my blog. You always amaze me and this was a way too cute box that I am happy to personally own one!
Stampin' Hugs,
Sher