Monday, April 14, 2008

Birthday goodness

Last week was another busy week (as evidenced by my lack of any sort of attempt at blogging...) and it ended with my birthday for which I took the weekend off and did very little of anything (besides eating lots of yummy food with friends and family) and enjoyed it immensely! I got to talk to all 3 of my sisters in one day which is such a rare treat. My 2 younger sisters are coming to visit in just 6 weeks time and I absolutely can't wait!!! It's been too too long since they've been here.

Today at work I was treated again to this lovely selection of birthday goodies.



The Amy Butler bag is just the coolest thing on earth full of all kinds of nifty pockets to hold all the essential scrapping tools. I LOVE working at the store especially when it means I get birthday gifts like this :o) Thanks Jenn and Sara!! My friend Melissa also contributed to this lovely selection - she gave me a gift card to the store which I promptly spent on all that lovely SEI, Pink Paislee and Crate paper that I have been drooling over every day at work. LOVE IT!! So thanks ladies and thanks also to all my other friends who have sent me well wishes.

My bloggin buddy and fello Diva Jana's birthday is tomorrow so pop over there and give her some birthday love. Happy birthday Jana! Unfortunately your card is still sitting here on my desk and will be a little late.......

No comments: