Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A day at home....

It's been so long since I have had a day at home alone with nothing that "HAS" to be done - well you know there is always housework.... but that's definitely not on my list of have to's today! I need these days of quiet to re-energize now and then. It's the perfect day for it too - cold and wet outside, the leaves falling off the trees with astounding color. Inside I have butternut squash roasting in the oven in preparation for making my favorite soup - no one else in my house will make it but I decided I didn't care - I'm making it anyway! The cats are curled up asleep on the chairs, the coffee is brewing, music is playing and I'm crafting - I'll show you what when it's done. Love these days and the are so rare lately I treasure them even more.

One thing I have been meaning to tell you all is that my baby sister has an etsy store now too so go check her out and show her some love. I am the proud owner of several of her creations :o)

Wishing you all a day of peace and happiness!

No comments: