Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another challenge piece

I think this has to be one of my favorite challenge pieces from the group yet. I thought it would be hard since we were just given the one piece to use but I love the way it turned out!



It was my older DD that insisted the piece needed a mushroom and I found one just the right size :o) It has the colors of my bedroom so I think I am going to hang it next to my bed. Coincidentally today was also the day that our little group was featured in the local newspaper! How fun is that?!? You can read it here if you are interested.

The weather here has turned cold and as I usually do when it is cold, I have turned back to my sewing projects. One of my favorite websites Sew Mama Sew has a daily count down to Christmas gift guide on thier blog and there has been lots of fun projects to try - of course it's not like I am really in need of new projects - I still have about 5 or 6 sitting here with all the fabric waiting to be started..... some supposedly are to be finished in time for Christmas......... better get back to my sewing machine!

No comments: