Friday, May 8, 2009

Stamping - believe it or not!

Believe it or not this used to be mainly a blog to show off my latest hand stamped cards - haven't seen those in a while have you??? I have been busy doing so many of my sewing projects lately that my stamping has been left behind and my basket that was once FULL of cards ready to be signed and mailed is now down to the last sorry few. May seems to have a lot of birthday's in it for us as well as Mother's Day so I finally had no choice this weekend but to do some stamping. Here are a few that I came up with

The two butterfly ones I was playing with the chalks on versamark - haven't played with chalks in a while.
What's even better is that I took these in to work and copied them using the store's papers to make up a stamp a stack class for June. So if your stash is running low like mine was you can come in and in no time have 36 of these cards made with all the cutting done for you! Gotta love that!
This weekend my oldest DD has her yearly dance performance at the theater - 3 nights, 5 shows! All the driving back and forth to practices and rehearsals kills me every year but she loves it. I watch 3 out of the 5 shows and hold my breath every time through her dance till she makes it through. It amazes me how well it all comes together in such a short amount of time. I'm so proud of her - I don't think it's something I could ever do!
Don't forget Mother's Day this weekend - have you told your mum how great she is? After all you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her!
From one mum to another - have a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments: