Friday, July 9, 2010

4th July and other happenings.....

We had a pretty low key 4th this year. People up and down our street usually set of fireworks so we just sit outside with sparklers and watch. The girls didn't really want much of any ourselves except the colored smoke balls


4th july smoke

It was funny watching them - this year for the first time they played with fire - trying to relight burnt out sparklers with the embers of another. Interesting to watch their thought processes.

4th july sad face

I made a few cards over the weekend using my growing Unity Stamp collection. This one as an invitation to our design team dinner


celebrate card

And this one as a thank you to those who helped out with inventory at the store


thank you card

I really like how this one turned out! I think I need to make a few more just like it.

No comments: