Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Cute Valentines stuff!!

I had my little SU downline meeting last night (I say little because there is only 3 of us attending though I know Melissa is there in spirit :o) ) and we had the cutest Valentines stuff so I thought I would share.



This is from Ms Lori and it was a Boston Bean mini tin from a Target $1 spot last summer - TOO cute! And what made it even better (IMHO) was that instead of Boston Beans it was filled with Hershey chocolates :o)





Ms Catrina made this cute sweettart holder - perfect for the little kids to give out at school








Then as the meeting project we made these little kisses tents - I put a line of sticky strip along the bottom to stick the kisses on so they don't slide out.
Enjoy the ideas folks and Melissa and Natasha look for lots of chocolate coming your way sometime soon :o)

No comments: