Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Happy Scrapping



I picked up this magazine yesterday and it is AWESOME!!! It has great, easy layouts and gives you the step by step instructions and measurements to cut out every single piece of paper and even stuff to make with the leftover scraps (cards, tags, photo wallets...) If you are just starting out in scrapbooking would highly recommend it but even if you have been scrapping for a while it has great sketches to lift. It has me itching to get back into my scrapping again. Here is a link for more info and some bonus tips and video.


Another find.... went to Michaels today and absolutely fell in LOVE with these ribbon bobbins!!!

It was very hard to limit myself to 3 (since I have a few ribbons already at home... just a few...) but I might need to go back and get more for... something..... There was a brown one with pink stitching that I definitely need for something..... That pink one is velvet ribbon- to DIE for! They were only $1.99 and have 9 feet of ribbon on them which worked out better than the $1 ribbon which only has 4 feet. They sold them right next to the big Ball Mason jars with pictures in the jars of a jar full of this ribbon bobbins - have they NO mercy??? Luckily I have come to the conclusion that Prego spaghetti jars work just as well as the Mason jars they sell and the Prego ones are "free". The lingering smell of sauce that doesn't ever go away (believe me I've tried every trick I know) just adds to their personality :o)

No comments: