Friday, February 2, 2007

True to form

It doesn't matter how far in advance I prepare, or how prepared I am, it never fails that on Thursday night when I am preparing for a Friday Stamp Camp that's when I create the projects. Last weekend I had stamped a stack of Valentines cards and I thought I had 5 good ones that I was going to use on Friday. Then on Thursday I decided that I was just going to change one a little, then another, then another. Before you know it out of the 5 projects I had planned only 1 of them made the final cut! Thankfully after going out and playing in the "snow" the girls were content to play inside with each other and I was free to mess around with my stamps. So here are the new ones I came up with
This card uses the "Polka Dots and Paisley" set again for the background - I hope by the time this stamp set is actually available you won't all be sick of it! The strip of paper is from the Love Notes designer paper and the colors are pretty in pink and close to cocoa.
This simple one in black and red uses the So Very sellebration set and the Love it hostess set.
Love love love this set "Like it a Latte". The white whipped cream was done using a ZIG opaque writer and you can't tell but it is actually 3D ink which is cool. The colors are cameo coral, creamy caramel, blush blossom and choc chip.
And last these too cute hanging hearts that you make out of a square of 2 sided paper. Perfect to hang on doors filled with candy :o)
If you want directions for this one leave me a message and your email address in the comments and I will be happy to send them to you.

No comments: