Saturday, September 22, 2007

All in a name


LOVE this!!! One of our sister swap challenges this month was to make a 4x6 card with your sister's name. Michelle made this for me and I am just in awe! She reverse masked my name (and sent me the mask so I could play with it - how cool is that?!) and then sponged and stamped it. It looks almost like batik fabric. Thank you Michelle!!! This was the one I sent her


I liked it when I did it but now I am thinking I definitely got the better end of this swap......


Also quickly made thank you cards for my DD's birthday last week - a week is not late yet right??? I have about 4 packs of this scrapping kit from last year so I take any excuse to use them.




Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

1 comment:

Jana Weaver said...

I have to admit, I had a sneak peak of your name project from Michelle, which I loved, and the one you made her is fantastic too!! Great job!!

Huggs,
Jana