Thursday, September 20, 2007

Christmas fever

The Christmas fever has begun around here (thankfully my girls are still thinking about birthdays and not Christmas yet....) - I have had more and more requests for Christmas cards, people designing and ordering the supplies to make their cards (you people are WAY to organized!!) and I have a Christmas card workshop on Saturday so I have started trying to get some ideas out. Here are two that are in my current favorites.


I always like the blues with snowflakes. It probably needs a bit of sparkle on it but it's a starter idea at least. I "rock and rolled" the bigger snowflake and then stamped the smaller one in the center of it.


I am really loving this set out of the mini - especially the swirls. I know they are the in thing at the moment but I really like them. Looking back I probably should have used a darker green on the tree.

I am still trying to come up with a few more ideas - it's hard though when it's still 88 degrees outside! Maybe I need to turn up the airconditioning and put on a sweater and jingle bells music.....

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are so pretty, love the blue snowflake.

My Paper World said...

Both so very pretty, and I love the swirls!