Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Stamp a stack

I have a birthday card stamp a stack coming up on Friday in celebration of Worldwide cardmaking day - and yes it's Tuesday and I'm only just starting on it! There's plenty of time yet.... I hope...... anyway, I have had this level 3 hostess bundle since the new catalog came out and I don't think I've ever used it so I thought I would have a go at it.








I used bayou blue, soft sky and river rock (hmmm... seen that combo before somewhere...) It turned out okay didn't it? I think this would work as a "male" card which for me are always the hardest to come up with. Okay I'm off to see what else I can come up with - 1 down only 3 to go :o)

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love color combo and those candles.

Tracey said...

Nice sharre