Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

Whew! It's been a busy week at our house and it's not over yet! I hope you all had a great Halloween. Ours was a lot of fun - both girls trick-or-treating with friends for the first time this year. I made some little treat boxes for my older DD to take to girl scouts with her


they were a big hit. They are called peep boxes and were very quick and easy. You can find the directions here on SCS.



As far as costumes this year my older DD was a "bad fairy" - I had to get her to draw it for me so I knew what a bad fairy looked like - in case you were wondering "bad fairy's wear purple and black and have their hair all funky" like this .........





I want her tights but she won't give them to me..... my younger one was Snow White

and her American Girl Doll had a matching dress and looked equally as adorable :o)

Tomorrow is the Tea Party birthday party. I have finished up the goodie bags which I am quite happy with



They include this "tea bag" filled with pink M&M's which I made out of vellum.



TOO cute even if I do say so myself :o) Okay so it's off to the last minute preparations and I'll let you know how it all turns out. Have a great weekend!

Oh and happy birthday to my sister Natasha!

No comments: