Saturday, March 29, 2008

Stamping again

(Look look - 2 days in a row of blogging!)


On Wednesday one of my school library volunteer ladies tragically lost her husband during an operation on his heart. I was absolutely speechless when I found out! So I made a card to send along with the flowers we are sending on behalf of the library staff.



Sympathy cards are the ones you just hate to have to make and so I never seem to have them on hand. I guess I should make a few more so I have them when I need them.

On a brighter note my bogging friend and fellow Stamping Diva Sherri tagged me with this award

Sherri always makes beautiful cards and I am so happy to be the proud recipient of some of them. So go check out her work.

And now I get to nominate some people.

1. Melissa (I know - big surprise there...) but you know she is always just there for me and her scrapping work is awesome. You can check out a lot of her work on her blog and also on tallyscrapper
2. Cathy - she doesn't know I exist but I stalk her blog regularly because she is just SO funny! Oh and she does great scrapping work too.
3. Jana - another Stampin Diva whom I am sure you all already know and love for her stamping work
4. Kathy - who not only makes great cards but regularly features eye candy that is always yummy!
5. And last but not least Amy is another person that has no knowledge of my existence but she is a daily read of mine. Her blog features a little bit of everything - sewing, crafting, cooking and life with kids in general. I joined a swap based on her book which I am really looking forward to!

Okay so here's the tag rules

If you already have this award don’t worry about passing it on, just display it proudly:)
1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs you find of interest and that inspire you.
2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3) Display the logo “You Make My Day”
4) Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww. Thanks! Saw your post. that rocks!

cathy
: )

blah said...

I'm totally late and saw this but didn't post it. I did give you an award though :-) Check it out.