Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A day at home

Man it has been a looooong time (or so it feels like) since I have had a day at home! The last 2 weeks have been spent taking inventory and moving the store but now that is done and the store has reopened in it's new bigger and better spot (just 2 doors down from the old place) and it's GORGEOUS! You can see updates on their blog and more photos here. There is too much cool paper and stamps and ribbon - oh the ribbon! If you live locally you'll just have to come see for yourself. I will be teaching a stamp-a-stack class on Sept 13th if anyone is interested. You can find details of that on their website too and just call the store if you are interested in taking it.
So anyway, the move is finished and the kids are back in school - so maybe, just maybe, I can start to have a "normal" life again? Maybe? Well anyway, today rather than do something like - oh, I don't know... clean this pit of a house.... I decided my time would be much better spent stamping :o) After all I have a brand new catty and brand new cardstock colors and brand new punches and stamps just sitting there SCREAMING my name. So without further ado - I present to you my very first Fall/Winter IB&C card



What do you think? Nothing fancy I know but I'm a simple kind of girl. The colours are Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and Tangerine Tango with the new scalloped edge punch and the Fall Flair hostess set. Can I just tell you that I am in love with that little dandelion puff stamp! I used inside the card too and on the back for my signature. I have always liked these botanical type sets.
I hope you are all finding your school routines again and hopefully I'll be back here again soon!

1 comment:

Jana Weaver said...

I must say, I LOVE this card! The colors are awesome, and the layout is nice and simple - my favorite kind!! So happy that I HAVE this card!! :-)

Huggs!
-Jana